Please complete and send this form to book your chickens in with us for a holiday. We will contact you via email within 48 hours to confirm that we have space available and will forward you a confirmation email with full details.
Should you not receive a reply within 48 hours please do contact us again as occasionally technology doesn't work!
A minimum rate of £25 applies to all bookings. During Covid we request payment when you drop your hens off.
1. Please contact us a day or two before to arrange a time to bring your hens.
2. Arrive at the arranged time and ring the bell on the table.
3. We will come out, take your hens and get details of feeding, special care etc.
4. We will take payment via credit card.
5. We will arrange a time for you to pick up your hens.
Your boxes will have to remain with us to enable us to box them prior to collection.
1. Please arrive at the time arranged.
2. Collect your hens and eggs from the green pop up tent on the drive. They will boxed up in your boxes and placed in the tent a short while before you are due to arrive.
To minimise risk (as many customers will have been abroad/on a plane) we are doing a no contact collection. There is CCTV in the collection tent and we will ensure your hens are safely boxed, but it does mean we have to ask you to arrive promptly at the agreed time.