Made from recycled food grade plastic these fantastic houses are easy to assemble and clean and require no maintenance.
- Their smooth surfaces coupled with the ease of access to all surfaces makes them particularly redmite unfriendly.
- The door is designed so that dirt will not become trapped in the door slots and can be easily opened and closed.
- Access to the birds and to clean the house is via a back door which is easily removable with a grab handle.
- Access to the nesting boxes is quick and easy – just remove two quick release pins.
- Nest box lids can be completely removed for cleaning by undoing two more quick release pins.
- Perches are fully removable for cleaning.
- The house is raised up off the ground to provide a sheltered area for the chickens as well as preventing any hiding places for vermin.
- Permanent ventilation is provided under the roof, and it also has a fully adjustable circular vent.
- Even though the sides are made from black plastic, the house remains surprisingly cool, even in strong, direct summer sunlight.
- Suitable for up to 4 large fowl or 7 bantams.
- A great design that is raised up off the ground to give your hens a dry area to shelter below the house.
If you need to contain your hens in a run, you could consider Omlet netting or our electric fence kits which work really well with these houses.
DIMENSIONS FOR MEDIUM HOUSE
Overall Dimensions: 106 (w) x 100 (h) x 137 (d) cm (including ramp, roof overhang and nest boxes)
House Dimensions: 78 (w) x 78 (h) x 100 (d) cm (excluding ramp, including nest boxes)
Internal Floorspace: 59 (w) x 80 (d) cm (excluding nest boxes)
Perches: 2 perches, each 59cm usable length
Usually in stock to take away in green - yellow and blue available to order.
These houses can be unclipped and laid flat in minutes making transport easy.
Alternatively free delivery is available direct to your door.