SHOW 1 crumble is a complete starting feed for chicks of poultry, pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl.
Appropriate for chicks from the first day until the age of 6 weeks.
This starting crumble contains enough protein, energy, minerals and vitamins for a good and efficient starting growth. The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
The crumble form promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling and it is ideal for both the larger and the smaller species.
This is medicated feed -the coccidiostat protects the animals against coccidiosis and reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
Directions for use
• Period: From the first day until the age of 6 weeks.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Due care must be taken when switching over to the growth feed. Check whether the chicks can actually ingest the larger-sized pellet.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
Analytical constituents Crude protein 26.0%, Crude Fat 4.8%, Crude ash 7.0%, Crude fibre 3.5%, Lysine 1.47%, Methionine 0.66%, Calcium 1.15%, Phosphorus 0.74%, Sodium 0.15% Nutritional additives E 672 Vitamin A 15000IE, E 671 Vitamin D3 3000IE, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50mg, E 1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 57mg, E 2 Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.56mg, E 4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12mg, E 5 Manganese (Manganous oxide) 90mg, E 6 Zinc (Zinc oxide) 85mg, E 8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.36mg, technological additives:, E 324 Ethoxyquin 40mg, E 321 BHT 80mg, zootechnical additives:, E 1617 Endo-1,4-ß-xylanase (EC 126.96.36.199) 750EPU, 4a1640 6-Phytase (E.C.188.8.131.52) 250OTU, coccidiostats and histomonostats:, E 763 Lasalocid sodium 125mg