SHOW 2 medicated pellet is a complete growth feed for show poultry, pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl.
Appropriate for growing animals from the age of 7 weeks until 12 weeks. This growth pellet contains all the necessary nutrients for a balanced growth and a perfect feather development. The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
The extra small pellet of 2 mm guarantees a smooth intake. The coccidiostat protects the animals against coccidiosis. Products enriched with a coccidiostat reduce the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 7 weeks until 12 weeks.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Due care must be taken when switching over ornamental fowl to the growth pellet. Check whether the chicks can actually ingest the larger-sized pellet.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account. • For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks.
Analytical constituents Crude protein 19.5%, Crude Fat 4.5%, Crude ash 5.5%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Lysine 1.01%, Methionine 0.40%, Calcium 0.90%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Sodium 0.15% Nutritional additives E 672 Vitamin A 15000IE, E 671 Vitamin D3 3000IE, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50mg, E 1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 57mg, E 2 Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.56mg, E 4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12mg, E 5 Manganese (Manganous oxide) 90mg, E 6 Zinc (Zinc oxide) 85mg, E 8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.36mg, technological additives:, E 324 Ethoxyquin 90mg, E 321 BHT 80mg, zootechnical additives:, E 1617 Endo-1,4-ß-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) 750EPU, 4a1640 6-Phytase (E.C.220.127.116.11) 250OTU, coccidiostats and histomonostats:, E 763 Lasalocid sodium 125mg
Medicated 2mm Grower Pellet - Versele Laga Show 2- 20kg
This feed is medicated with an anti-Coccidiostat. Feed is formulated with coccidiostat to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis and is only suitable for chickens. Coccidiosis is a parasite that damages the gut wall of chickens. Chickens can pick up the infection by eating oocyst contaminated feed & drinking water. It is therefore vital that houses, utensils, feeders& drinkers are kept scrupulously clean.