Please note - When ordering online: Please add our purpose made transport boxes to your basket (4 medium hens can be fitted in one box @ £2.95 each). If no boxes are added we will refund the order as we can't organise safe, contact free collection without them).
Hen Size - Medium
Colour - Huge range of colours including pure white, cuckoo, shades of blue and browns. Some have little head crests.
Eggs - Up to 280 per year
Egg Colour - The majority will lay shades of blue/green but a small proportion lay shades of cream to brown or a pinky colour.
Character - Can be quite flighty but some become quite friendly.
Easter Egger Hybrid - 16 weeks
I confirm by buying live chickens I will:
- Provide a secure, fox proof house with good ventilation and perches for them to sleep on. They will be locked in overnight if their run is not predator proof.
- Provide at least 1 square metre of run space for bantams and 2 square metres for medium and large birds.
- Provide a constant supply of clean water.
- Provide a constant supply of layers mash or layers pellets.
- Supply a constant supply of mixed grit & oyster shell.
- Will put temporary bowls of food & water in different areas for the first few weeks whilst the pecking order is established.
- I have purchased a minimum of 2 x birds.
I have added enough poultry transport boxes to checkout to enable safe, contact free collection - Up to 4 medium sized birds can be fitted in one of our transport boxes (£2.95 each).