GOLD 4 RED mash is a high quality complete feed for laying hens with a yolk colour enhancer suitable to feed from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period.
This laying mash with a high energy content, contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The feed ensures a rapid gain in egg weight.
The addition of red pigments ensures a beautiful red yolk. The mash form promotes a gradual intake of the feed.
Directions for use
• Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
• Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Without administering supplementary grain.
• Always provide Grit & Oyster Shell for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• If yolk colour is of secondary importance and you prefer to administer a supplementary grain feed, you can mix up to 20 % Gra-Mix into the meal.
Analytical constituents Crude protein 16.5%, Crude Fat 5.0%, Crude ash 11.5%, Crude fibre 3.5%, Lysine 0.84%, Methionine 0.41%, Calcium 3.30%, Phosphorus 0.51%, Sodium 0.15%
Nutritional additives E 672 Vitamin A 12500IE, E 671 Vitamin D3 2500IE, 3a700 Vitamine E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50mg, E 1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 30mg, E 2 Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.11mg, E 4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10mg, E 5 Manganese (Manganous oxide) 75mg, E 6 Zinc (Zinc oxide) 70mg, E 8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.30mg, sensory additives: E 161g Canthaxanthin 3800mg, technological additives:, E 324 Ethoxyquin 33335mg E 321 BHT 66700mg, zootechnical additives:, 4a1640 6-Phytase (E.C.220.127.116.11) 250OTU