SHOW 3 pellet is a complete feed for show poultry, pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl.
Appropriate from the age of 13 weeks and for adult animals outside the breeding season. This feed is recommended for show birds.
This maintenance pellet contains all the nutrients to keep the animals in optimum condition outside the breeding season. Omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contribute to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
The extra small pellet of 2 mm guarantees a smooth intake. Available in 5kg or 20kg bags.
Directions for use
• Period: From the age of 13 weeks until the young animals are fully grown and adult animals outside the breeding season.
• The feeds can be freely administered on an ad lib basis. Tips
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
• For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks.
Analytical constituents Crude protein 15.0%, Crude fat 4.5%, Crude ash 5.5%, Crude fibre 5.5%, Methionine 0.33%, Lysine 0.65%, Sodium 0.15%, Calcium 1.00%, Phosphorus 0.60% Nutritional additives E 672 Vitamin A 15000IU, E 671 Vitamin D3D3 3000IU, 3a700 Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 50mg, E 1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate,monohydrate) 37mg, E 2 Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2,5 mg, E 4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12mg, E 5 Manganese (Manganous oxide) 90mg, E 6 Zinc (Zinkoxid)/(Zinc oxide) 85mg, E 8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0,36mg, Technological additives, E 324 Ethoxyquine 90mg, E 321 BHT 80mg